Sunday, January 18, 2009

education award dinner

on friday, which is 16th january, my mum and me attended the LET fund education excellence award dinner. LET stands for lenggong education trust. lenggong is a small town in perak, my mum's hometown actually. got a group of former lenggong-rians established the fund to award student based on exam results like upsr, pmr, spm, stpm and a-level. since my uncle, mum's elder brother is one of the member, my mum apply for me to get the award. and that night, a total 39 students who are entitle to receive the award. . .

the dinner venue is in tai thong odeon restaurant in kepong. got a few vip(s) attended the dinner, one the famous one is former mca president, yb dato sri ong ka ting, he is the adviser of the LET fund.

lazy describe in details, let the pictures do the job


the ballroom, it should be a large one, but the ballroom looks a bit small in here

receiving voucher from yb dato sri ong ka ting

mph voucher rm50 x 5

now, the problem is, what am i going to do with these vouchers, i don't really read books a lot, not even buying them also, now i have 250 bucks, may be i can give some to my friends, or mum said can buy some recipe books, haix, gotta crack my head to think before it expires in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment