Thursday, January 1, 2009

advent 2009

today, i promise myself i will write something in my blog, cause the date is 1/1/09, first day of 2009. . .

well, a year has gone again, anything i miss? i do not know, but i sure i do a lot of things in last year, quite a fantastic year for me, can't believe the 366 days has passed since january 1st of 2008.

so, i'm going to do a review of my 2008 . . .
january -_- a month after i finished my spm, sure i'm relaxing myself cause i do not need to go for school at least 6 months, i cant do it for the last 13 years - since 1995, the first year i went for kindergarten, till 2007, form 5 and also the last year in secondary school. in this month also, i passed my undang driving test, the result? hehe, 48/50 correct without the need to do for the second time. in the mid of this month, i started a part-time job as a waiter in vietnam's kitchen restaurant in jusco bukit tinggi, my first job also, lolx

february -_- nothing much happened in this month, oh ya, got one which is, the first time i drive on road using a perodua kancil, old one of course . . .

march -_- i resigned my part-time job after doing for 2 months, the date is march 9th, as i'm chosen to go for national service(ns) on the 19th. i resigned together with another friend also, as he also going for ns. on the 14th, i passed my on-the-road test (19/20, quite high huh?) and the parking, uphill and 3 point turn tests, i passed all the first time and succesfully get a 'P' license. pro in driving, hehe . . .

april -_- a few weeks gone when i'm in ns camp, location is beranang, selangor (12km south of semenyih). getting know new friends from everywhere, mixed with indians and malays, a very good experience. in this month also, i've decided to study in tar college in kl, taking a-level in science.

may -_- as i got a one week holiday form ns (simply unbelievable, can have such a long holiday when in training? believe it, malaysia boleh!!!), i attended the first orientation day of a-level may 2008 intake on may 12th. a roughly 400-500 people in a hall, which is overwhelming already actually. although the course has commenced, i chose to go back to my camp to finish the ns, one thing that pulls me back is to fire a real m16 rifle. i can't miss that really, lolx

june -_- the turning point of the year, on june 7th, i completed my 81 days of ns, and back home in glory ( this is a must, haha). but, i only rested for two days, and have to rush to kl to start college life (xD). i stay in a rent condominum with 2 friends, old classmates. monday, the 9th, a total stranger to my classmates, luckily got a few people who also on their first day. . .

july -_- now my study quite, almost quite on the track, less then a month in new college life, test 1 is on, have to study hard again . . .

august -_- finally, a school holiday, should be college holiday?? oh whatever, i'm happy as i can sleep on my own bed, in my room, and in my house for a week, haha

september -_- test 2 going on, and after that, lessons as normal. . .

october -_- nothing much also (skip) . . .

november -_- last test of first semesters, quite hard cause cover a lot of syllabus. . . and after that, is holiday again, what so special? it's one and half month holiday, oh yeah, only till january schools starts. . . i went for a training for a brand ambassador job, promote food and drinks mostly, but have to wait for call from epromode, the company, to get me a place to work

december -_- sadly, the whole month no one calls. . . and so, i enjoy fully the whole month . . . going everywhere i possibly can. the best place i went is, ipoh, my cousin house to stay for a week plus, i went with another cousin, by a 3 hours train journey started from kl sentral. a lot of things we did, very nice and fun also. . .

2008 has already became history now
this is year
2009

!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment