Sunday, January 4, 2009

back to college for 2nd semesters

here comes again . . . the nightmare of a typical student . . . back to study place after a damn long holiday, feel like what? I WANT MORE HOLIDAYS, of course. haix, but really have to face the reality world, need to study to get better job and to get better paid to get a better life.

for a whole 51 days of holiday, i doesn't touch any of my homework or study things, i just put myself outside, as far as i can from the study world, to fully enjoy my holiday . . . i know some people will take this opportunity to study and revise their own. but, my way is just that, enjoy as much as i can, i find job, find new experience, do whatever i not yet try before, although not all goes as plan, still i satisfied, always better then study (yes, i know myself that i will not study no matter how), . . .lolx

reasons?? lazy is one of them, yes, i admit. cause what else i do when i'm in home?, watch, play, sleep. . . if not, online to play game, at least now i do some writing, that is blogging. another reason is, i wanna try new stuffs, quite cool for me, yeah. think again, being studying for 11 years straight?? and now telling me i need to do for another 5 years or probably more?? come on, is bored . . . i very clear if i get a job now, the chances of getting high paid is lower than i can think, if really does, what about time? sure need a lot of time to achieve it.

so, since both way are wasting time, my ideal (may be not ideal for other people) idea is, enjoy while doing it, that is, study and playing at the same time. playing can be done in many ways though, visit some special places, go eat something good, meet friends, ... when is time for study, i swear i will study; when it's holiday, i swear i will play. i don't like to use the word 'swear' actually, it just not me. but i use it to make statements stronger, lolx . . .

ok ok i know i finding myself excuses to not to study :p, anyway, back to college, is always a fresh start, i just hope it will always gets better. when i play too much, not use to back to study again, sad case . . . so long i didn't use a pen, oh my. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment