Thursday, January 7, 2010

a new mission

yeap, a new mission
recently a friend's recommendation
has provided me a faster working opportunity
directly go for interview in a telecommunication company
for a new job in telemarketing field
before this i apply job through jobstreets
post resume and waiting for reply . . .
but now, i done my interview and everything down to a call
call for training . . .

after that, i will start to have income again . . .
which is a great news of course
my mind wants to buy many stuffs
laptop, sport shoe, some shirts
and a new activity
bag pack tour
some of my friends and myself already start to plan it
hope it will work when the time comes
of course everything needs money

that's why this job will be vital
i'll work with those things in my mind
inspire and motivate
in addition of course . . . gain experience
why the hell would a science student wants to work in a sales environment??
the answer is . . . everything has a beginning
and this is my beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment