Saturday, January 30, 2010

last piece of a-level

why last piece?
cause it is the last thing about a-level . . .

what it is about?
final result of course . . .

when is it?
january 25th 8am . . . the whole world stunt

where is it?
online check the status . . .

so. . . how is it??
what i can say is . . . above average . . .

exactly how??
well . . . there are 3 great seas lay upon biology, chemistry and mathematics
and there's a sole bee on physics . . .

satisfied?
yes of course . . . great result from me . . . and a great engineering future lays upfront

what's the next new puzzle?
civil engineering in utar . . .

regret taking a-level?
NEVER EVER . . . probably is the better choice among others . . .

any last words?
thanks to all the teachers and all my fellow students
you guys are my inspire
you guys built the pathway for me
sincerely appreciates
may all my friends continue to pursue their targets
may all the teachers continue to nurture the new ones'
and for myself
i am here
for the future of human race

inspire | peace

No comments:

Post a Comment