Friday, September 17, 2010

procrastination

right now, i'm having my first final exam in degree, year 1 semester 1, one subject has done, left 4 to go . . . and it's so freaking hard to continue the momentum of reading, i have studied quite a lot for the first subject, cause it’s the hardest, but now, the second one although not the second hardest, still its full of theory and need maximum memorization and plus a little calculation . . . and what the hell i'm doing everyday? watch series, gaming ==" of course everyday i read little, even that little thing took me so long to memorize, i bet on that day of exam, my mind just blank . . . holy shit . . . i left 3 days, and after that, 3 days of continuously exam, a combo of 3 subjects, i'm preparing for one, one that not even completed yet . . . ahhhhhh


i hope someone can just slap me, or at least take my laptop away awhile . . . but, i need the notes and past year inside it . . . so when i tend to read using laptop, naturally i will . . . sigh


as we grow older, studying tend to gets procrastinate . . .

it doesn't apply to everyone, at least for me . . .


let's see what happens to me 11 days from now . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment