Sunday, February 28, 2010

fail in sales-line

absolutely fail
i resign, again . . .
only just 7 weeks
proven one thing . . . sales is not my line

sad case actually
i managed to sell only 3 cases
which should be at least 10+
there a few reasons i guess

1st
i seriously new in this
i have zero background
i know nothing about insurance
but i learn the way through
may be i out of time

>>>now i know a little, at least good when i need to buy my own insurance

2nd
my words ain't confident enough to make customers believe in the product
my talking speed just too fast
or i just not good in hypnosis
not really good in counter as well

>>>i seriously hard to slow down my speed of talking, but most of the time they can listen, cause if too slow i felt so bored

3rd
chinese are just smart
they have all insurances
they are busy
they are agents
they trust more in agents

>>>i always will tell the same thing when i receive call from those in call centre

4th
i have the minimum faith in trusting insurance
i felt more on cheating than helping
i don't really trust those insurance
all is just business and profits
and i'm from science-line
i don't give a damn on what the heck is that insurance

>>>insurance is important . . . but there are some people out there deeply disappointed with insurance . . . guess this is the ugly truth

5th
i can work till april
but i wont be allow to stay too long
so put a stop by myself is good
no point forcing myself in here
they need sale, not your hard work
as long you got sale, they won't give a damn of what person you are

>>>i'm an OT king, yet cant save from anything

what unbelievable is
there are 7 people including me left the job
some have better offered
some may be can't stand the environment

thanks all the people over there
thanks all those that support and teach me
so sorry that i disappoint you guys
and thanks for giving me a try

some fellow are just crap
some good
some crazy =="
for some thanks for sharing their experience

left 3 months
rest till the fullest
and start a new journey again
i look back and smile what i've done

this is my second job
telemarketing executive
will i return??
mostly NOT

3 comments:

  1. "i felt more on cheating than helping"
    so true!
    heck I can't even convince myself, how can I convince others?
    ROFL
    I know myself that I don't belong to sales line ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true true, lolx . . .
    just sad la

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha =D cheer up la sure got one field that you'll be good at..

    ReplyDelete